Weather Alert

Two Rescued From A Beaverton Apartment Fire

BEAVERTON, Ore–  Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue was called to an Apartment fire on Northwest Gina Way about 2:30 this morning. Crews found fire on the outside of the complex.  It started to burn through the walls reaching the inside of the building.

Two people were trapped in a second story bathroom. Firefighters got to them fast and got them to safety. Investigators say a candle left burning on a balcony started the fire.


Connect With Us Listen To Us On