Weather Alert

Two homes catch fire in Clackamas County Sunday as those use chimneys to stay warm

Clackamas Fire District says they responded to two residential fires on Sunday.

Investigators determined that the two fires were the result of chimney fires.

Those involved in both homes all evacuated safely and called 9-1-1.

No injuries were reported.

The agency reminds everyone that Home heating is the second leading cause of US home fires and home fire injuries and the third leading cause of home fire deaths.

 

 

Connect With Us Listen To Us On